Blade Trio 360 CFX BNF Basic Collective Pitch Flybarless Helicopter - Bind N Fly (BNF) - BLH4755
The Heli Boys at Motion RC are very impressed with the responsiveness and collective authority of the new Blade Trio 360 CFX helicopter.
The Blade Trio 360 CFX helicopter is the three-blade crowned cousin of the popular 360 CFX powerhouse. Optimized servo geometry and lightweight design allows the high-voltage power system to provide exceptional performance with precision control. With an oversized hardened main shaft, metal gear servos, helical main gear and the durable belt driven tail design, there is nothing stopping hard-core heli pilots from inventing the next generation of maneuvers. Complexity and parts count are low, making maintenance simple. All-metal mechanics with rigid dampening and the included carbon fiber blades enhance precision. Combined with the expertly tuned Spektrum™ AR7210BX receiver, the result is a 3-blade helicopter with a significant increase in response and collective authority. For an out-of-the-box 3D experience that’s unmatched, the Trio 360 CFX answers the call.
- Fully assembled
- 3-Blade Head provides greater collective authority and response
- Optimized geometry servo for greater accuracy and efficiency
- Lightweight and rigid construction with CNC aluminum and carbon fiber parts
- Reliable Castle Creations Talon 35 high voltage ESC
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear servos
- Spektrum™ AR7210BX flybarless controller with BEASTX® technology
- Powerful 6S LiPo motor drive with silent helical gears
- Oversized, hardened main shaft with triple ball-bearing support
- Blade Trio 360 CFX Basic Collective Pitch Flybarless Helicopter (BNF)
- Spektrum™ DSMX 2.4GHz transmitter with helicopter programming - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 1300mAh 30C LiPo flight battery - EFLB13006S30
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations